STREAM THE CHANGING SAME RADIO BROADCAST ON XRAY.FM

FREE THE MIND OF ANALYSIS BECAUSE IT HAS NO MEANING

HARMOLODIC / FREE JAZZ / POST / HARD / AND BEBOP / FUSION / RAGTIME / AVANT GARDE / JASS / SHOUT / 3RD STREAM / STANDARDS / BIG BAND / BLACK MUSIC /FREE JAZZ / POST / HARD / AND BEBOP / FUSION / RAGTIME / AVANT GARDE / STANDARDS / BIG BAND / BLACK MUSIC

29.12.11

Live Sam Rivers Crosscurrent (Blue Marge 1005, 1981)



Since Sam Rivers passed on this week, The Changing Same is honoring him with a series of posts concerning this man's great genius and monumental impact on me as a musician and as a person. This little gem of a live show came to me courtesy of my super homie Jonathan Sindleman only yesterday. Now I share it with you, via Post Miles . Jonathan suggested I start with the last track, "Swirl." That was a great place to start; now I suggest you start by stopping by Post Miles and following the link to get you some.

No comments:

Post a Comment