ok so you gotta check this one out -
hot hot hot -
mid 70's - spiritual, african, inspired.
- Bass, Percussion, Drums [Domba] – *
- Composed By – (tracks: A3),
- Congas, Flute [Bamboo] –
- Drums –
- Engineer [Recording] –
- Other [Thanks To] – H. Manfred Schmitz
- Trombone, Performer [African Shawn] –
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Kalimba [African Thumb Harp] –
Originally released in 1975 in small amounts on vanished german Spiegelei label.
In memory of Lou Blackburn, the first 100 copies limited vinyl edition include a special Mombasa art card donation. Included card is handmade by the people of Options Care Centre, a non profit organization in South Africa to help AIDS victims and abused women.
get it here at musicology